Bookman Urban Visibility is a Swedish brand that makes visibility products for design loving urbanites with an active lifestyle. By paying attention to detail and quality, Bookman strives to design smart and beautiful solutions for cyclists, runners and pedestrians that needs to see and be seen.
We are selling at premium locations in over 30 countries all around the world. Our retailers include stores as Galeries Lafayette in Paris, Whyred Flagship store in Stockholm, museum shops like MoMA in NYC, but also bicycle and sports stores such as ParkSIDER in Tokyo. We have also appeared in some cool media forums around the globe; American men’s magazine Details, British GQ and on WIRED, just to name a few. Bookman currently employs 4 employees at its HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking for an Account Manager
We are growing and need to expand our sales organization in Stockholm, Your main responsibilities would be to work closely and develop relationships with our existing retailers globally and to identify and approach new account opportunities. This position is based out of Bookman HQ in Stockholm, Sweden but will include international travelling. As B2B Account Manager you will be a member of a small but competent sales team.
Task and responsibilities
- Communicating with existing retailers by phone, email and visits
- Participating at top international trade shows within fashion, sports and design
- Keeping retailers up to date on product, pricing and inventory
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- Assist sales team in developing strategies for product, POS and promotions
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a candidate with a passion for sales and social interaction! You’re a social and outgoing person, probably with interest in sports, design or fashion. You enjoy working in a small entrepreneurial company and is motivated by a big opportunities and a fast paced environment.
In your work you’re effective and are always striving to achieve great results for you and for the team.
To succeed and enjoy your job you need to be creative, have good networking skills and a drive for business. You are someone that is looking to shoulder responsibility and a chance to make a real impact in the organization. It is beneficial for your application if you have:
- A degree in business or marketing
- Sales experience in sporting goods, apparel or related industry
- Strong English in speech and writing
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
Interested in applying? Send your CV and cover letter to: