Stockholm November 2019
Bookman is a Swedish brand that makes visibility products for design loving urbanites with an active lifestyle. By paying attention to detail and quality, Bookman strives to design smart and beautiful solutions for cyclists, runners and pedestrians that needs to see and be seen.
We are selling at premium locations in over 30 countries all around the world. Our retailers include stores as Galeries Lafayette in Paris, Åhlens City in Stockholm, museum shops like MoMA in NYC, but also bicycle and sports stores such as ParkSIDER in Tokyo. We have also appeared in some cool media forums around the globe; American men’s magazine Details, British GQ, The Sunday Times Style and on WIRED, just to name a few. Bookman currently employs 4 employees at its HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Bookman is growing and looking for a driven and multitalented Marketing Manager that together with the Brand Manager will create the backbone of the marketing department at Bookman with the goal to build brand awareness and sales globally. You will be responsible for content creation and to implement the company’s marketing strategies towards B2B and B2C. This position is based out of Bookman HQ in Stockholm, Sweden but will include international travelling
Responsibilities can include
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Set marketing plan in collaboration with the marketing department
- Copy for press releases, blogposts, products, catalogs etc
- Assist in creating photos, banners, graphics
- Create and share content for social media and digital marketing
- Assist in planning and implementing digital marketing
- Manage Influencers and sponsorships
- Manage Press and PR
- Plan and implement top international tradeshows together with sales department
- Create collaboration projects with other brands
- Support B2B customers and distributors with marketing material and planning to increase selltrough
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a marketing genius with outstanding social skills! Perhaps with interest in sports, cycling, fashion or design. You enjoy working in a small entrepreneurial company and is motivated by endless opportunities and a fast-paced environment.
You are a doer and are always striving to achieve great results for you and for the team. You are someone that is looking to shoulder responsibility and a chance to make a real impact in the organization. This is a wide role and responsibilities will depend on your talents. The right personality is more important than extensive experience but it is beneficial for your application if you have:
- A degree in business or marketing
- Knowledge of the retail consumer market
- Relevant marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Interested in applying? Send your CV and cover letter (in Swedish or English) to: